Whether you’re planning a sensational event or creating the film set of your dreams, you can access a vast array of props and scenery to hire. Movie sets and wedding décor will be limited only by your imagination as a whole new world opens up to you with the potential to rent any items to make your vision complete.
Franc’s rental catalogue is vast and impressive and ranges from the tiny tea light holders you might imagine lining the aisle at your wedding to the large cherry blossom tree that will make a stunning centrepiece at your reception.
Top Picks From Franc Rental
1. Wind vanes. Franc’s beautiful metallic wind vanes stand two metres high when on their stand and make the most stunning outdoor decorations for any location.
2. Silver cake stands. Picture these traditional silver five tier cake stands, piled high with prettily coloured macaroons to adorn your sumptuous banquet.
3. Red carpet. For the wedding of your dreams or a corporate event to wow your guests, the red carpet treatment is only a phonecall away! Choose short, medium or long, depending on your venue, and enjoy feeling like a real superstar all day long!
4. Vintage candelabra. Crystal drop details make the vintage candleabra a popular choice – choose tall or smaller for breathtaking table decorations. The range of options for candles is vast – you could opt for a candelabra with natural branches or in contemporary style, or go for gothic stone candle pillars for a stately look.
5. Ice bar. This is a real talking point, made to order and installed at your venue. Give your guests a surprise by serving their drinks from this ice cool statement piece! A fun, modern cocktail bar is another option –peruse the rental brochure to see what takes your fancy!
6. Garden furniture. From the chic bubble sofa to the French style table and chairs, adding garden furniture to your grounds will be important if you want to see your guests relax and enjoy the day!
7. Stone urns. If you’re creating a stately home film set or theme, you can select from a wide array of stone pillars, plinths and urns to highlight those period features and show your location off to it’s full advantage.
8. Wedding chair covers. Add a touch of class to your function room with a choice of wedding chair covers to match your theme. Taffeta, crushed velvet, lycra or silk – check out the beautiful effects and maximize the wow factor in your dining hall. Chairs for the wedding couple are also available to hire, including a French Ivory bench, which is ideal for sitting together to take your vows!
Browse Thousands of Wedding Decorations for Hire
Visit Franc’s Rental Collection at the National Event Hire Showroom near Cork and talk through your ideas and plans for your wedding or special event. Meet the Franc décor team and see what they can do to make your occasion truly spectacular! Call Franc Events on +353 (0)25 32005 or enquire online now!