If you’re planning a big event, whether public festival or private occasion; corporate or for family and friends, you’re probably keen to hire the services of an expert event management company.
Any major event takes a considerable amount of time and effort; not to mention creative vision, to succeed. It is, of course, entirely possible to manage the planning of an event yourself, but for those who already have full time jobs, finding the time to do it properly can be exceptionally challenging.
How Can a Corporate Event Company Help?
A professional corporate event company will, quite simply, take on the effort and stress of arranging the event for you. They’ll work with you collaboratively and consultatively, listening to your requirements, suggesting ideas and using their wealth of knowledge in the industry to create a flawless event.
Most people agree unanimously that a good event planner is worth investing in!
Finding the Right Event Planners in Ireland: Questions to Ask
When you’re looking for the right team of people to take on the task of managing your big event, it’s important to know what questions to ask, to ensure that they’re the perfect company for the job.
Here are just a few questions that you should take the time to ask before hiring:
1. Who have they worked with before? If you want your event to be successful, you need to work with a company that has a proven track record of delivering spectacular events. Ask your event planner who they’ve worked with before, and also, if they have any testimonials that you can read.
2. Do they understand your requirements? Some event planners may only have experience in one area of event management, such as corporate events. If your requirements step outside the box, it’s a good idea checking that they’ll be able to deliver the sort of event that you want.
3. What creative ideas do they have? When talking to the company on the phone, ask them if they have any suggestions, based on the brief that you’ve given them. A good event planner will be able to respond to this question creatively and inventively, offering some genuinely inspirational suggestions.
4. Can they offer the whole package? If you’re looking for a corporate event company who can take on all the planning for you, then it’s important to make sure that they’re able to offer this service to you. A good event planner will be able to take on the role of organising every last detail, leaving you free to relax and focus on other tasks.
5. Will they listen to your feedback? It’s equally important to find an event planner that can listen, as well as make suggestions. You want to feel confident in offering ideas of your own, and happy that your voice is being listened to. There is nothing worse than feeling excluded from the process of arranging your own event!
Looking for event organisers in Ireland? Talk to House of Franc. With nearly twenty years in the business, and experience working with some of the largest companies in the country, you can be confident that you’ll receive the best event planning service available. To talk to Franc, simply call 025 46803.