Many brides and grooms are foregoing the traditional hometown church in favour of a destination wedding. This is no longer the fantasy wedding of the past; many couples are now making the dream of a destination wedding in Ireland a reality.
Why a destination wedding? There are many advantages to celebrating your nuptials this way. Take a look at the advantages of holding a destination wedding in Ireland.
- Personal wedding. A wedding package offers you the ability to make your wedding unique, memorable, and personal. You can choose a location that is special to you and your fiancée, and you can customise the details of the ceremony and reception to reflect your personalities. A destination wedding can include a traditional, religious ceremony or something more modern and unusual. Whatever you do, the location will make it memorable.
- Everyone is on vacation. A destination wedding is an opportunity to reunite with the people who you hold dear and spend this special time in your life together. A hometown wedding can be a stressful affair, but when you have a destination wedding, everyone is on vacation. All of your loved ones take time out of their busy schedules to get away from the usual hustle and bustle and spend time connecting with the ones that they love. This will be a fond memory and joyous reunion for you and your guests.
- Wedding packages are cost-effective. Since your guest list will likely be trimmed down, your costs will also go down. You also have the option to go all out with a more lavish ceremony since there will be fewer guests to affect the overall cost.
- Planning a destination wedding helps grooms to get involved. Many grooms don’t feel comfortable choosing the details of the ceremony. A destination wedding typically involves other events, like daytime outings in the days preceding the ceremony. These other components of the wedding trip are great opportunities for the groom to get involved in planning and share in the excitement of the wedding package.
- Honeymoon. A wedding package in Ireland allows you to lump the expenses of your wedding and honeymoon all into one. If you are going to fly across the world for a fantastic honeymoon vacation, why not have the wedding there, too? The best part is that your honeymoon begins as soon as your vows have been said. You don’t have to wait to arrive at your destination; the party begins immediately. This is a great opportunity for your friends and family to celebrate their own second honeymoon, as well.
- Wedding album. A wedding package is guaranteed to produce gorgeous photos for your wedding album. There is nowhere else where you will find the lush greenery of the countryside or hip edge of the city like in Ireland.