Planning a wedding can be a daunting task. With the dress, suits, cars and ceremony to organise it is common for smaller details to be neglected. In many cases the wedding decorations, Ireland’s couples use can be an afterthought which can be a real shame. Decorations can really tie the theme of the wedding together, creating a polished finish to your perfect day.
The importance of decorations should not be overlooked. They can create an ambience to your wedding event which will enhance the beauty of the ceremony, showcase the bride and groom, and promote the romance of the occasion. Many couples now want to create a theme for their wedding, which can only be properly executed with the use of the perfect decorations.
More and more couples are seeking professional advice from wedding decorators. These professional services can be of use for large weddings which require a great plethora of decorative touches to tie it together through to smaller weddings which need help creating the perfect day while staying under budget. There are a number of services which offer wedding decorations; Ireland’s happy couples should therefore take a little time to ensure that they hire the most reputable professionals who are best suited to their needs.
It is important to consider what you actually need from a professional decorator. Do you have specific goals for your theme and budget or do you need guidance for the whole event. There are a number of questions that you should ask of your prospective decorators to ensure you find the best. These include:
- Do they offer a free consultation? Reputable companies are happy to consult with prospective clients to assess their needs and how they can help. It is best to have a chat over the phone with potential companies and research the available options online to create a shortlist and save time.
- What experience do they have? Although newer decorators may be able to provide a great service, they may not have the referrals and customer reviews which will give you confidence in their services. These are essential to gauge the level of customer service and quality of work offered.
- Do they have a portfolio? It is also essential to see a portfolio of their work. This will provide an indication of their talent and the styles of decoration. This is a great way to determine if this particular service provider is the right one for you. You should also confirm that all the pictures are of their own work. Professional and reputable services will be able to provide details of the events to confirm this to your satisfaction.
- What does their pricing include? This is a must to ensure there are no unpleasant surprises later when you are billed. Clarify your original ideas and needs to find out a quotation. Ask about costs for specific elements and what the terms of the contract or cancellation policy are.
- Do they provide written details? This can ensure there are no misunderstandings. Be wary of any professionals who will not provide written quotations and invoices. Reputable professionals are always willing to provide written details to ensure you fully understand the costs and what is provided.
- Do they do wedding decorating full time? This will provide an insight into their schedule ad how much time they will realistically be dedicating to your event.
If you are interested in learning more about decorations or need help with your wedding decorations, you should contact us. We have experience and expertise in all aspects of wedding planning and would be happy to answer any questions or queries you may have. We would be delighted to assist you in achieving your perfect wedding day.